Saturday, April 24, 2010

Addicted to Facebook

It is nearly impossible for me to go a full 24 hours without checking my facebook...It is actually a serious problem. I feel like I can waste an hour..or more of my entire day by doing nothing except "stalking" people and reading updated news feed. As a teen, especially in this generation this seems to be more than normal and acceptable. As sad as that is, parents get frustrated, teachers know it helps distract students from work, and the users know its addicting as well.
I dont know why, but knowing other people's business and looking through pictures is just a pass time...and not productive at all. Even when I went to Europe I was freaking out I wouldnt be able to check, or update my facebook for a month..but when I found out there was a computer in the lobby, I jumped on it as soon as it was available! Even with a backwards keyboard, I found a way to update my status..facebook is some how a way to get news, especially socially and without it people would actually have to call/email/find other ways to keep in touch with everyone they have ever met. Facebook is terribly addicting and as much as I wish I could part from it, it wont happen any time in the near future. Facebook is Crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment